TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and
any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting
the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party",
"Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails
sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party,
including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or
profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such
potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to
personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access
information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company or its
representatives on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Ethosite™ Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the Ethosite™ services ("services") or aid anyone in doing so.
The following actions are prohibited:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Ethosite™ system;
- circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- use the system beyond its explicit stated functions;
- promote, advance, or advocate for the hatred against any human or group of humans based on race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, impairment;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the services, or shared areas of the services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping", "spidering", or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- circumvent storage or space limits;
- sell, resell, or rent the services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others